Hello, I’m Coyote.
I’m a Freelance Web Designer and Developer with over 18 years experience in web development and digital marketing technology.
“My name is Coyote Holmberg and I am a freelance web designer from the Cleveland, Ohio area. I specialize in creating dynamic and beautiful websites. I have been in the web and digital marketing field for over 18 years and have been loving every minute of it.
I help companies from startups to well-established brands to communicate their services and products, show their personality and stand out of the crowd.
By choosing a Freelance Web Designer to build your website, you’ll enjoy a more personal design experience.
I believe design is a process. I prototype and iterate. I design and build.
Skills & Experience
- Web Design and Development
- HTML | CSS
- Media Queries | mobile optimization
- Standards Based Email Development
- Litmus | Email on Acid
- Creative Problem Solving
- Search Engine Optimization
- Process Improvement
- Divi Page Builder
- Social Media Management
BS, Information Systems, Web Design, Magna cum Laude, American College of Computer & Information Sciences, currently American Sentinel University, Distance Learning
BA, Social Work, Magna cum Laude, Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
Licensed Practical Nurse, Parma School of Practical Nursing, Parma, Ohio
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
“Email Markup That Doesn’t Explode in the Inbox”, Thinking Web: Voices of the Community, SitePoint books, 2011.
Designed and hand-coded a fan-site that won an international website design competition
- Email: Trends and Predictions for 2019
- The State of Email 2017: New Features, Updated Standards, and Evolving Best Practice
- CSS Developers Conference – Takeaways and Insights 2017
- Fast Track Email: Process and Toolkits 2017
- Innovations and Best Practices in Mobile Optimization for Email and Landing Page Design 2012
- The World of Mobile Email 2011
- Search Optimization 2009